Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Request

Request


Yesterday morning, I went to my brothers house just a drop by. He is there working with his computer, converting a video fight of Manny Pacquiao. Conversion did take 4 hours to finish. When his done, he placed the usb to the one hanged by the ceiling, an LG projector. It was a small unit, colored black, but I had no time to asked question about it because he was too busy with it. I was just observing him.

He turned  it on, then a light appeared on the wall which size is about the standard size of a still window. Then comes the menu, so he started to seek that video file he wanted to play. Nonetheless, the file cant be played because an invalid error occurred.

He attempted to resolve that issue but still unsuccessful. He tried to use another usb device and it played but that wasnt the video he converted but rather a movie of Sylvester Stallone entitled "John Rambo". He taught there was a problem with the usb device he first used and I supposed it was the way he formatted that usb because I saw he formatted it.

I was impressed for what Ive seen though the screen wasnt clear enough, being affected by the color of the wall since he is not using a device intended for LG Projector. However, that was good enough for me to see how it works. So, I left him still doing his job.

At home, I made a research about projectors. And I found out that an LG projector is very expensive one. On the other hand, in a certain forum, I read that someone is already successful in making his own homemade projector, whom they called, a do-it-yourself (DIY) projector. It is a lot cheaper and upgradable since it is personally made. Only size matters compared to whats in the market.

In a DIY projector, the case is made from marine plywood, its height and width depends on the type of LCD you use. It has many complex components that only professional can manage to do it. There is what they called halide bulbs, ballast etc.

A projector is great way of viewing your favorite movies at home, you can also use this for business and enjoy gaming using your computer.
Enhanced by Zemanta


Available link for download